Shascade Community Services was founded in 1961 by a group of parents of children
with developmental disabilities. Parents wanted choices for their children, and that’s
when Shasta Cascade Community Services was started in Anderson, CA. Later renamed
Shascade Community Services, the focus changed from children to adults with disabilities
that were diagnosed before the age of 18.
Gina Gallien is the Executive Director. She works closely with the Board of Directors,
and the Director of Operations, Justin Arendt to ensure the company runs smoothly.
Please see the Organizations Organizational chart at the link below. Shascade Community
Services, Organizational Chart
The Chain of Command reads as follows:
1. Gina Gallien, Executive Director
2. Justin Arendt, Director of Operations
3. Jennifer Cravens, Day Program Administrator
4. Midge Torretto, Executive Assistant, HR Rep.
5. Jennifer Wyer, SR. SWC Manager
6. Cassie Mikesell, PFS Manager
7. Joyce Sarabia, CLR Manager
Please see some of our policies and grievance procedures below: